Home of the Lobos

Header Paw Image


Transcript Requests

Students currently enrolled at RMHS may contact Leah Kapral in RMHS Student Services to request a transcript. 

Students who have graduated from RMHS or are no longer attending RMHS must contact the PSD Records Center at the Support Services Center – 970-490-3142. You may visit the Records Center Website for forms or further contact information.