Class of 2025, 2024 and 2023 Registration Information
Registration for 2022-2023 School Year:
It's time to kick off the registration process! Please see the timeline for details and the link to the registration website.
- February 3rd: Registration process begins – Students will watch the “Intro to Registration” video in their homeroom class.
Link to the registration website bit.ly/rmhsreg
Class of 2026 Transition Information
Open House materials can be found by visiting the 8th-grade transition website link. This site provides videos with each topic discussed at the in-person Open House and separate pages for each department.
STEP BY STEP: THE PROCESS
On Feb. 10th and/or 11th, 8th grade students will receive information about Rocky's block schedule and how to pick classes for 9th grade. You can access the course selection sheet here: 9th Grade Course Selection Sheet
Watch the Picking Your Classes video
Virtual Tour of Rocky
Video Explaining Rocky's Block Schedule and Credits
College Credit Options: Futures Lab, Pathways, Rocky Offerings
Department Videos and Flow Charts
Talk with your teachers and parents!
If you have questions for the Rocky counselors, attend the "How to Pick My Classes" event for parents and students on Wednesday, February 16th at 6pm at Rocky in the Media Center
Watch the following video on how to enter your course selections into StudentVue: Entering Your Courses. After you watch the video, enter your course selections into StudentVue (click on the course requests tab)
Meet with a Rocky counselor on your school's assigned day to finalize your course selections in StudentVue:
2/23: Lincoln & Webber & St. Joseph
2/24: Preston, Blevins, Wellington
2/25: CLP, Boltz, Kinard
School of Choice Information
If you do not live in the Rocky Mountain High School attendance area, but would like to attend, you will need to complete a School of Choice application. Applications must be submitted online on the District website by mid-January for first consideration. If accepted, you will be notified and a registration appointment will be set up. For more information call Amy McCoy at 970-488-7031. More information on School of Choice can be found here.
Once a school year begins, open enrollment (school choice) for that school year is over. Applying to attend another school is considered a transfer and must be approved by either the Assistant Superintendent of Elementary Schools or Assistant Superintendent of Secondary Schools.
Rocky Specific Registration Website for course selection instructions and master schedule www.bit.ly/rmhsreg
Congratulations to Lobos that made the 1st Quarter Honor Roll!
Student attendance is taken every period of the school day. If your student is going to be absent it is imperative that you call and let us know. Below are the instructions on how to report an absence.
Call in method:
- Give your student’s full name.
- Student’s ID number (this is essential as we have over 2000 students).
- Parent or guardian’s name.
- Date of absences and periods.
- The reason for the absence.
We will mark your student absent if a reason is NOT given.
- Go to the PSD website at https://www.psdschools.org/
- Select Parents in the blue at the middle of the page.
- Scroll down under Quick Links on the right side of the page and select ParentVUE.
- Select the blue ParentVUE tab on the next page right in the center.
- Select I am a Parent.
- Enter username and password.
- Once in ParentVUE select the blue Report an Absence tool.
- Enter date of dates, reason, and a brief note to explain why. We will mark your student absent if a reason is NOT given.
- Press the blue to save button at the bottom right.