View the Curriculum Guide, 9th Grade Classes Guide and the Front Range Community College Career Pathways Program to learn more about registration and graduation requirements and to see a description of all courses offered at Rocky.
Counselors will meet with current Rocky students at the end of January and February to distribute Curriculum & Registration Guides and meet with students to discuss course selection. Parents and students are encouraged to attend the College Planning Night in January to learn more about classes and college requirements. Please see the calendar on Rocky's homepage for more information.
Middle School Students will visit Rocky in Mid-February to begin the registration process. Parents and students are encouraged to attend the information nights in order to learn more about classes at Rocky.
- January 9, 2020 - 6-8pm - Open House/Curriculum Fair
- The General Session will focus on getting to know the Rocky administration, 9th grade counselors, our 2 deans of students, general information about Rocky's academic programs, block schedule, athletics and activities.
- The Curriculum Fair will allow you to meet with teachers, see instructional materials, meet club members and talk to students about their experience at Rocky. You can also take guided tours of the building.
- February 13 & 14, 2020 - 8th Grade Visit Days
- February TBD - Boltz, Preston, CLP, Wellington,Webber
- February TBD - Kinard, Lesher, Lincoln, Blevins
- February 19, 2020 - How do I pick classes? - 6:00pm
- This session is a time to allow students and parents to ask questions about the freshman schedule. Counselors will cover the curriculum guide, show examples of freshman schedules and cover graduation requirements.
Course Selection Sheets
Click on the grade link on the left side of the page under DOCUMENTS to display the appropriate course selection form.
New Student or Transfer Students:
Online registration is available for NEW students registering at their neighborhood school for the 2020-21 school year. To enroll new students online and for more information about the process, visit the PSD Online Registration for New Students web page.
NEW students can also register by completing the following enrollment paperwork:
|Student Enrollment Form||Spanish - Student Enrollment Form|
|Home Language and Student Residency Form||Spanish - Home Language and Student Residency Form|
|Boces Program Eligibility Survey||Spanish - Boces Program Eligibility Survey|
These documents are required by PSD and the state of Colorado. Completing the documents in advance will help expedite the registration process. Please contact Amy McCoy at (970)488-7031 to set up a registration appointment once you are ready to enroll your student.
During your appointment, please bring the following additional documents:
Proof of residency in the RMHS attendance area (a copy of a lease agreement, mortgage statement or current utility bill that shows that parent/guardian lives at address within school boundaries).
Verification of child's birth date (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, military ID)
Current immunization records or a signed State of Colorado Exemption Certificate
Copy of student's academic history or current report card (bring a non-official copy; RMHS will request your student's school records from the previous school
Checkout/withdraw grades if you are transferring mid-year
Students receiving Special Education Services need a copy of their current IEP for proper class placement
More detailed information regarding PSD School Registration can be found HERE.
School of Choice Information
If you do not live in the Rocky Mountain High School attendance area, but would like to attend, you will need to complete a School of Choice application. Applications must be submitted online on the District website by Friday, January 17th for first consideration. If accepted, you will be notified and a registration appointment will be set up. For more information call Debbie Aragon at 970-488-7033 or Amy McCoy at 970-488-7031. More information on School of Choice can be found here.
Once a school year begins, open enrollment (school choice) for that school year is over. Applying to attend another school is considered a transfer and must be approved by either the Assistant Superintendent of Elementary Schools or Assistant Superintendent of Secondary Schools.