Interested in Being a Link Leader? 

Current 10th and 11th grades can apply using the following link:

Registration Website: 


Incoming 9th Grade Registration Process

Rocky counselors will not be visiting our non-feeder middle schools for the initial registration meetings on January 19th.

8th graders and parents who do not attend a PSD Middle School, please call Student Services at 488-7032.  

8th graders coming to Rocky can also access everything they need to pick their 9th-grade classes on our registration website at 

Here, they can:

  • Print a paper copy of our

  1. Print a paper copy of our 9th Grade Course Selection Sheet

    • Middle school counselors are encouraged to print copies for their Rocky 8th graders.

  2. Watch our video on how to select their 9th-grade classes

    • 8th graders should have the course selection sheet and a pencil in hand while watching the video.

  3. And look through our 9th Grade Curriculum Guide for course descriptions.

Rocky counselors will then visit each middle school on the dates listed below. We will sit with each 8th grader coming to Rocky to look over their course selections and make sure they are entered into our system.

  • January 30th: Lesher

  • January 31st: Lincoln, Webber, St. Joseph's

  • February 1st: Preston, Blevins, Wellington

  • February 2nd: CLP, Boltz, Kinard

  • TBD: Polaris, Mtn Sage


Attendance Information

Student attendance is taken every period of the school day. If your student is going to be absent it is imperative that you call and let us know. Below are the instructions on how to report an absence.

Call in method:

  1. Give your student’s full name.

  2. Student’s ID number (this is essential as we have over 2000 students).

  3. Parent or guardian’s name.

  4. Date of absences and periods.

  5. The reason for the absence.

We will mark your student absent if a reason is NOT given.

ParentVUE method:

  1. Go to the PSD website at

  2. Select Parents in the blue at the middle of the page.

  3. Scroll down under Quick Links on the right side of the page and select ParentVUE.

  4. Select the blue ParentVUE tab on the next page right in the center.

  5. Select I am a Parent.

  6. Enter username and password.

  7. Once in ParentVUE select the blue Report an Absence tool.

  8. Enter date of dates, reason, and a brief note to explain why. We will mark your student absent if a reason is NOT given.

  9. Press the blue to save button at the bottom right.

School of Choice Information

Find your Self. Purpose. Place. at Rocky Mountain High School!

If you do not live in the Rocky Mountain High School attendance area, but would like to attend, you will need to complete a School of Choice application.  Applications must be submitted online on the District website by December 15th for first consideration.  If accepted, you will be notified and a registration appointment will be set up.  For more information call Amy McCoy at 970-488-7031.  More information on School of Choice can be found here.

Once a school year begins, open enrollment (school choice) for that school year is over. Applying to attend another school is considered a transfer and must be approved by either the Assistant Superintendent of Elementary Schools or the Assistant Superintendent of Secondary Schools.

You may begin the school transfer process by completing the School Transfer Request, (also available in Spanish - School Transfer Request).  

Rocky Specific Registration Website for course selection instructions and master schedule 

Lobo News

There are currently no news items, please check back later!


Video Announcements

Calendar of Events