Materials Check In the process/Cap and Gown Hand Out:
- Park in west lot/senior lot
- Walk around and enter through main Rocky entrance that faces Swallow
- Students will be directed to the Media Center to return laptop/charger, textbooks, and library books
- Students will move on to clean out their locker completely
- If there are books in the locker- please take to the commons and place on book carts- do not to return to the Media Center
- After locker clean out students will head to the Commons to pick up cap/gown, yearbook
- Leave through the short hall towards the west lot/senior lot- please leave immediately so we do not have too many people in the lot at one time.
This whole process should take about 15-20 minutes. We will have staff members throughout the building guiding students and signs set up as reminders. We want students to move quickly through the process.
The following items need to be dropped off:
Laptop and laptop charger (unless you are keeping for the AP exams or to complete work for a class and will turn in on the make up day)
Text books (unless you are keeping for AP exams or to complete work for a class and will turn in on the make up day)
Calculator (if borrowed)
Other school supplies- Art, PE, Tech Ed, etc.
Borrowed concert attire
Sports Uniforms in a bag labeled with your name.
The following items need to picked up:
All locker contents- clean out completely
Sports clothing and equipment from your PE and/or Athletic Locker
Band Locker items
Graduation Cap and Gowns for Seniors
ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED ENTRANCE IN TO THE SCHOOL WITHOUT A MASK. Parents are allowed to drive their student but we ask that they stay in their car to reduce the number of people in the building at one time. On average there will be 30 students present in the building at one time.
Congrats to Girl Rising on reaching your goal of $2000 for Crossroads Safehouse!
Congrats to Give Next for awarding over $6500 in grants to Crossroads Safehouse, Crossroads Safehouse Domestic Violence Emergency Shelter, Light of the Rockies, and Ashley Doolittle Foundation. We are proud of your class, Ms Wick and what you do for our community each year!
We miss you Lobos! Here's a video from our staff to you!
Music Awards Program - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d372hNIwuTo&feature=youtu.be
We are proud of you!!
Check out the Yearbook sneak peak!
May 12 - Video Announcements - https://youtu.be/DFDGKMNdlxM
May 5 - Video Announcements - https://youtu.be/LNJfQLfcW_Y
April 28 - Video Announcements - https://youtu.be/A9LsDl5_cyE
April 21 - Video Announcements - https://youtu.be/0bV5cbxTRo
April 14 - Video Announcements https://youtu.be/D2JwtwAT1r0
April 7 - Video Announcements https://youtu.be/WDpKmgBWDJ8
April 3 - Video Announcements: https://youtu.be/3ULRbct70Jc