Welcome to Student Services. Here you will find resources for all things Counseling and College & Career Center related.
RMHS Student Services Add/drop Policy
- Your transcript is a legal document that represents your educational journey.
- Students can change their schedule (without the form) through the first 3 days of any quarter, as space allows.
- After 3 days, students cannot add any new class (this does not apply to students who enroll at RMHS after the quarter starts). The exception will be teacher aiding “TA” and/or Work Based Learning.
- Students can drop a class with a “W” (withdrawal - no impact on GPA) within the first three weeks of any quarter. Counselors will always encourage the student to have a conversation with the teacher and use the drop form for appropriate signatures.
- After the three week mark, if a student wants to drop a class, they will drop with a withdrawal-fail “WF” using the drop form (withdrawal fail - this will impact their GPA).
- Extenuating circumstances will be addressed in MTSS teams.
- Student Services has specific schedule change periods throughout the year. We do not make schedule changes all year long. We typically will have an add/drop in August, December and May.