Home of the Lobos

Header Paw Image


Transcript Requests

Students currently enrolled at RMHS may contact Leah Kapral in RMHS Student Services to request a transcript. 

Students who have graduated from RMHS or are no longer attending RMHS must contact the PSD Records Center at the Support Services Center – 970-490-3142. You may visit the Records Center Website for forms or further contact information.

PSD does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, age or disability in access or admission to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. A lack of English speaking skills will not be a barrier to admission or participation.