Parent Teacher Conferences
Wednesday, September 21
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Also, come find out about financial aid!
****Save the Date****
Class of 27 Open House on Monday, December 5th
Welcome Class of 26!
School of Choice Information
If you do not live in the Rocky Mountain High School attendance area, but would like to attend, you will need to complete a School of Choice application. Applications must be submitted online on the District website by December 15th for first consideration. If accepted, you will be notified and a registration appointment will be set up. For more information call Amy McCoy at 970-488-7031. More information on School of Choice can be found here.
Once a school year begins, open enrollment (school choice) for that school year is over. Applying to attend another school is considered a transfer and must be approved by either the Assistant Superintendent of Elementary Schools or the Assistant Superintendent of Secondary Schools.
Rocky Specific Registration Website for course selection instructions and master schedule www.bit.ly/rmhsreg
Student attendance is taken every period of the school day. If your student is going to be absent it is imperative that you call and let us know. Below are the instructions on how to report an absence.
Call in method:
- Give your student’s full name.
- Student’s ID number (this is essential as we have over 2000 students).
- Parent or guardian’s name.
- Date of absences and periods.
- The reason for the absence.
We will mark your student absent if a reason is NOT given.
- Go to the PSD website at https://www.psdschools.org/
- Select Parents in the blue at the middle of the page.
- Scroll down under Quick Links on the right side of the page and select ParentVUE.
- Select the blue ParentVUE tab on the next page right in the center.
- Select I am a Parent.
- Enter username and password.
- Once in ParentVUE select the blue Report an Absence tool.
- Enter date of dates, reason, and a brief note to explain why. We will mark your student absent if a reason is NOT given.
- Press the blue to save button at the bottom right.