I have been working at Rocky since 2007. I started off as a paraprofessional in the ILS department, and am currently teaching within Integrated services specializing in Emotional Disabilites. I have lived in Fort Collins since 2002 and enjoy all the outdoor activites the area has to offer. I enjoy running, hiking, biking, skiing and climbing.
- Masters in Special Education Generalist from the University of Northern Colorado 2011
- Major in Dieteics with minor in coaching from University of Norther Colorado 2006
- High School Diploma from Lewis Palmer High School 2002
Currently: Read 180
Previous: Individualized stuides, social skills
The Lobo Way means working together to meet all students needs and collaborating with others to make Rocky a strong community.
- Coaching Cross Country at Rocky
- Reading a good book
- Going to plays around the community
"Ask yourself: 'Can I give more?'. The answer is usually: 'Yes'."
-Paul Tergat, Kenyan professional marathoner