AP EXAM SIGN UP INFORMATION
- Students will sign up for exams using the following website:
- Registration will be open from December 1, 2018 through February 28, 2019. All payments will be made through this site. The fee window will not take AP registrations/payments.
- The pre-bubbling will be done by Total Registration using the information they submit during the online exam registration. Students will need to answer all questions fully and correctly, as this information will be pre-printed on their AP answer sheet form and will not be editable after it is printed. (Students will NOT be required to sign up for pre bubbling sessions this year)
- No test registration will take place after the registration window closes.
- A copy of the AP Bulletin for Students and Parents can be found here: https://apcentral.collegeboard.org/pdf/ap-student-parent-bulletin-2018-19.pdf
- We highly encourage all students enrolled in AP courses to take the exam, even if you are opting for college credit. The test taking skills students learn in AP testing will align with the skills needed at the college level for examinations.
- Rocky Mountain High School offers an Advanced Placement Endorsed Diploma to recognize and celebrate the academic achievements of Advanced Placement Scholars. To be eligible, students must complete at least five Advanced Placement courses. The courses must be completed within three distinct academic disciplinary areas with a grade of B or higher, and they must take the national examination for each course. Academic disciplines include: The Arts, English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, and World Languages. Students do not have to meet an overall grade point average to be eligible for this diploma endorsement nor is there a requirement on the score they receive on the exam.
If you have any questions with the process, please see Mr. Bruell in the main office, email at email@example.com or call 488-7007