Rocky Mountain High School

Home of the Lobos

Transcript Requests

Students currently enrolled at RMHS may contact RMHS Student Services to request a transcript.  Click here to download a copy of the Transcript Request Form

Students who have graduated from RMHS or are no longer attending RMHS must contact the PSD Records Center at the Support Services Center – 970-490-3142. You may visit the Records Center Website for forms or further contact information.