Welcome to the Rocky Mountain High School Health Center. Here you will find information about our health and wellness office, information about current health news and trends, links to PSD health forms, and links to information about teen health topics.
The health office is located at the back of the main office, near the attendance office. We are open daily from 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Gina Harris, Health Technician, 488-7024, 488-7010 (fax), email@example.com. Ms. Gina is in the health office everyday. She is the main contact for RMHS students.
MaryLou Devlin, PSD School Nurse, firstname.lastname@example.org. Ms. Devlin is at RMHS every Monday and Tuesday.
Erin Murray (Office Manager) and Kathy Simpson (Attendance Clerk) are both trained in basic first-aid, CPR and medication administration. They cover the health office when Ms. Gina or Ms. Devlin are unavailable.
The following services are available from the health office:
- Dispense Medications (with proper permission. See "forms").
- A place to *rest if you are feeling sick or waiting for your medication to "kick in."
- Provide first aid to students.
- Ice packs and heated rice bags.
- Smoking cessation help.
- Health information.
- Community Resources Information (Medicaid / CHP+ etc.)
- Immunization certificates.
- Help for students coming back to school after surgery, injuries or major illness.
- Vision / hearing screenings.
- Eyeglass repair kits / contact containers.
- "Female" products available.
- Duct Tape (for emergency shoe repair etc.).
- T-shirts and/or socks are available for clothing issues or dress code violations.
*Students may "rest" for up to 15 minutes before being sent back to class or home.